Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Emir: Revisited 1 yr 2 mth



It has been a awhile since I posted anything except food..ahahha...this time I want to talk abot my other passion in life...My son Emir Effendy...I sometimes "malu2" if I dont't remember the names of friend's babies.....I hope they are not offended...but babies and the complexities of their names have increased over the years......So friends, I do apologize for forgetting your baby's name...This blog is just dedicated to friends who share the same problem...who don't remember my baby's name...

Its Emir....Emir Effendy bin Erwin Effendy ......hehehehe

Things you may want to know about him:
  • He is now 1 year and 2 months old
  • He's now 10.5 kg
  • He can walk (sort off)
  • He knows how to say "yah", "dada", "dah","nenen", "embak", "didi"
  • He can wink, give hi 5, "salam",wave bye-bye, climb on cabinet,stairs etc
  • He likes going up and down on the escalators
  • He engulfs about 6kg of powdered milk a month
  • He puts everything in his mouth, hence nicknamed "vacuum" by the nursery
  • He nods his head when his likes something and shakes his head if he disapproves
  • He likes to have what others are eating
  • He likes cats
  • He enjoy his warm bath with Daddy
  • He likes his daily dose of Scotts Emulsion Original
  • He dozes off when he is un the car
  • He sleeps all through the night (10 pm 'ish" to 6 am "ish")

3 comments:

Nana said...

bagusnya emir!! tido whole night through..

agak2nya bila aku dapat nak jumpa dia eh?

chubbyhubby said...

insya Allah...nanti kalau ada turun KL...ada gatherung ex utpian e.....mana tau...hahahhahaaa

SHAA* said...

Wah! just like athena. rather. sort of. kinda. haha.