Monday, April 20, 2009

Amateur cupcakes maker.......

Cupcakes, fondant, buttercream, sprinkles, gum paste,.... These are terms now commonly used in my home....yes, my wife is a "cupcake"oholic, she is so immersed in baking that she even dreams about baking....
I encourage this venture very much because she's very excited and passionate about baking cupcakes...and who knows she can make some money of it...she already have orders coming in... I do my best to support her by taking care of Emir, promoting her cupcakes and accompanying her on her ingredients shopping..and best of all i get to sample her cupcakes for FREE...hahahaha

These are some of her creations
















The last Saturday started off with the family having mee sapi for breakfast.. Then we headed to India street to Tay Hak Hak store to buy some baking ingredient..while browsing around to our suprise my wife saw a Wilton fondant flower tool set:) Yoc see how happy she was:) she had to have one...i think that's the only one in Kuching... Guess what..we bought it...maybe i can buy my Wacom Bamboo next..wuhooo...


No comments: