Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Honda City


Picture courtesy of Paul Tan's Blog (paultan.org)

I never thought of buying another car after i finished paying off my current car.. The thought of paying another 84 monthly installments or 7 years fill me with dread..especially when considering owning my own home:) but when test driving the new 2009 honda city, i had my doubts:) i'm not much of a honda fan. .but the new city is something i wouldn't mind owning...one can always dream...

It started when my wife wanted to service her car...but the service station was closed...so there was a Honda showroom adjacent to the service centre. We decided to drop in and have a look at the new Honda City.

The sales persom didn't waste anytime inviting us to test drive the car...He seemed confident that the experience will entice anyone into buying the car. So its me driving, the sales person in front, my wife and baby, and my brother in law and sister in law in the back seat (5 plus baby).

I won't babble all the features and technical stuff, you can get it from all the blogs out there, but I just want to share I felt.....It felt good.....real good....so good that my wife and I have second thoughts not purchasing a new car....hahahahahaa......but nevertheless reality sinks in....maybe we'll have to wait a couple of more years...

No comments: